Johnson Financial Group Commercial Insurance Account Manager (Racine, Green Bay or Madison) in Sturtevant, Wisconsin
Tracking Code 8885 Job Description
Position is responsible for all aspects of client account servicing. Owns the Johnson Insurance client relationship by providing day to day service and coverage solutions that meet our client’s needs and expectations. Acts as a business partner to all Johnson Insurance and Johnson Financial Group Associates.
Position Specific Responsibilities
- Responsible for coverage analysis, renewal review and re-marketing.
- Delivering client presentations with or without the producer.
- Responsible for handling all levels of correspondence.
- Maintaining existing electronic files, responding to telephone, email or fax inquiries from both clients and companies.
- Reviewing in-force renewals working closely with producers in all areas, as applicable.
- Work as a team with other insurance service associates.
- Follows agency workflows and procedures.
- Utilizes agency management system.
- Keeps current on carriers, product knowledge and trends in the marketplace.
- Manages agency bill accounts receivable process for book of business, as applicable.
- Alerting management of potential Errors & Omissions immediately upon discovery.
- Responsible for ensuring exceptional data integrity within all Agency systems and processes.
- Meet or exceed client retention goals.
- Responsible for ownership of client service plans.
Cross Sales and Referrals
- Knowledge of full portfolio of JFG products; ability to cross-sell full breadth and depth of products.
- Responsible for establishing, building and maintaining strong internal relationships across all lines of business to ensure consistent and frequent referral activities.
- Expand new and existing relationships by advising and recommending appropriate solutions that will exceed client expectations.
Consistently meets or exceeds cross sell/referral goals. Required Experience
High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have prior experience in commercial insurance client service or related field, as well as strong coverage knowledge.
- Must have Wisconsin Property and Casualty license.
- Ability to stay abreast of emerging technology essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities.
- PC proficiency in a windows environment required, including Word and Excel.
- Proficiency in keyboarding.
- Professional communication both verbally and written.
- Familiarity with the Applied Agency System with Epic a plus.
- Designation a plus – CPCU, RPLU, CIC, AAI, CISR or ACSR
This position can be located in Racine, Green Bay or Madison.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities
Account Assistant, Account Manager, Account Representative, Call Center Representative, Client Service Representative, Customer Account Representative, Customer Account Specialist, Customer Service, Customer Service Agent, Customer Service Representative, Insurance, Insurance Account Representative, Insurance Sales Specialist, Insurance Services, Insurance Specialist, Sales and Service Representative, Sales and Service Specialist
Job Location Sturtevant, Wisconsin, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular